Days Gone

I have been on the fence about this game but I can see that those of you that played it were generally happy with it. Now GOG comes in with a huge sale on it for $12 so I figure that's a no-brainer. Why the hell not? Any kind of positive comparisons to RDR2 (here and elsewhere) are hard to ignore.
Huge, interesting open world, great character to play as, atmospheric, fun story that’s actually easy to follow, enjoyable combat, traversal via the motorbike… this game has it all, and it’s silky smooth to boot. I’m envious that you’re going in for the first time.

Reactions: Q-BZ
like this
I have been on the fence about this game but I can see that those of you that played it were generally happy with it. Now GOG comes in with a huge sale on it for $12 so I figure that's a no-brainer. Why the hell not? Any kind of positive comparisons to RDR2 (here and elsewhere) are hard to ignore.
Enjoy, the game is an absolute treat. The only thing I didn't like while I played was knowing there wasn't going to be a sequel.

Got it for $10.50 through Greenmangaming with the code BDAY14, thanks! It gave me a steam key.

Reactions: Q-BZ
like this
Enjoy, the game is an absolute treat. The only thing I didn't like while I played was knowing there wasn't going to be a sequel.
Got it for $10.50 through Greenmangaming with the code BDAY14, thanks! It gave me a steam key.

This feels like the steal of the century at these prices. I hope Sony or whomever has an epiphany about a sequel because there is a lot of potential here. I say that as someone who is fairly burned out on the whole zombie thing no less.

Last edited:
Back